Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Working on Circulating Commemorative Quarters Today  

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
4538 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2017  2:54 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I've had these in the mint cellos for a few months now and I just got around to putting them in 2x2's. Had a few days off work so I had some extra time on my hands.

*Complete Canada 50 cent set 1953-present

*Complete Canada Toonie ($2) set 1996-present

*And just a mix of everything else!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14730 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2017  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice. What are you using to get your lettering so legible?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1445 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2017  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A productive and enjoyable way to spend some time.
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA Number: 3178122
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Pillar of the Community
United States
4538 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2017  08:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I used a label maker for the descriptions. Thought I'd do something a little different.

Valued Member
Canada
94 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2017  09:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robinkar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For those coins, do you also have the coloured ones that goes with them. I try to get both the regular and the coloured coins for the set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4538 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2017  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just bought the coloured ones on eBay this morning.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4538 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2017  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just finished doing the 1999 Millennium quarters. Now I have to do the 2000 Millennium quarters.

Valued Member
Canada
198 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2018  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rockfish to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I love the war of 1812 series. One small point - since you are spelling Lt. Col. de Salaberry's name in full, you need a hyphen between Charles and Michel, hence Charles-Michel, son of (get this!) Ignace-Michel-Louis-Antoine (!). The seigneurial class it seems were big on hyphens.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3210 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  04:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice
Pillar of the Community
United States
4538 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  08:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wanted to use the hyphen but the label maker didn't have one.

Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
333 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  10:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We'll let you away with it this time.
Valued Member
Canada
94 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2018  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robinkar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For the Artic coins that you have, what is the difference between your A and B.
Valued Member
Canada
473 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2018  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alex A to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
For the Artic coins that you have, what is the difference between your A and B.

There is a known variety with frosting on one fin. This is hard to see in the pics above.

Valued Member
Canada
94 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  12:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robinkar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I did hear about the frosted fin on the whale but have only seen one that a friend had. I have yet to get any.
Valued Member
Canada
94 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add robinkar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Again hard to see in the pictures but what is the difference between A and B on the Artic Expedition coins.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
748 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add punman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same deal - it is the frosting.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.8 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05