Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Anyone Interested In Some Cheap Early Graded Copper And Colonials?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  12:43 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I picked up some graded early copper on the cheap. I have a pretty good selection. A good mix of colonials and large cents predating 1806. Some are details others are low grade. All are graded by either PCGS or NGC. Most I will be able to sell around the $150 range.

I had planned to auction them off on eBay but thought I would gauge interest here first.

Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Learn More...
United States
14160 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  12:47 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can gauge interest in this thread, but sale threads do not belong in this section.
Sales/auctions go in Post Numismatic Items You Have For Sale Here
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Fuzzy! I'm familiar with the drill.
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Learn More...
United States
14160 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  12:56 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just pointing that out to the class in case someone asks.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13125 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  06:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@mikef, I understand that this isn't the thread in which you would sell these coins, but my answer would be maybe (depending on what you've got). Any possibility of just listing the colonials? (Save the pics for the selling thread.)
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
United States
29 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add boguilliams to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mike, I would love to have a look at your stash! send me an email.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  1:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a list of what I have.
1773 1/2 P Virginia Halfpenny, No Period -- Tooled -- Details NGC. VG. Ex: Carlyle A. Luer Collection.
1787 Connecticut Copper, Draped Bust Left, ETLIR -- Environmental Damage -- Details NGC. Fine. M. 30-hh.1, W-3175, R.2.
1787 New Jersey COPPER Sprig Above Plow -- Obverse Damage, Reverse Scratch -- NGC Details. Good. Maris 63-q, W-5365, R.3.
1787 New Jersey COPPER Hidden WM in Sprig Above Plow -- Corrosion -- Details NGC. VG. Maris 62-q, W-5350, R.3. Ex: Carlyle A. Luer
1788 Vermont Copper, Bust Right, -- Corrosion -- Details NGC. VG. RR-16, Bressett 15-S, W-2120, R.1. Ex: Carlyle A. Luer
1783 C NOVA Nova Constellation Copper, Blunt Rays Good 6 NGC. Crosby 3-C, W-1875, R.3. Ex: Carlyle A. Luer Collection
1783 COPPER Washington Unity States Cent -- Scratches -- Details NGC. VF. Baker-1, W-10130, Musante GW-104, R.1.
1794 1C Head of 1794 -- Corrosion -- Details NGC. VG. S-65, B-51, R.1. Ex: Carlyle Luer Collection
1795 1C Plain Edge -- Corrosion -- Details NGC. Good. S-76b, B-4b, R.1. Ex: Carlyle Luer Collection
1797 1C Rev of 1797, No Stems -- Environmental Damage -- Details NGC. Fine. S-131, B-27, R.2. Ex: Carlyle Luer Collection
1798 1C Second Hair Style -- Environmental Damage -- Details NGC. VG. S-181, B-42, R.3. Ex: Carlyle Luer Collection
1798 1C Second Hair Style -- Obv Scratched -- Details NGC. Fine. S-173, B-38, R.3. Ex: Carlyle Luer Collection.
1798 1C Second Hair Style -- Environmental Damage -- Details NGC. VF. S-187, B-40, R.1. Ex: Carlyle Luer Collection
1800 1C S-204, B-25, R.4, -- Environmental Damage -- PCGS Genuine. AG Details. EX: "The Loma Linda Collection".
1802 1C -- Damaged -- Details NGC. VF. S-226, B-2, R.3. Ex: Carlyle A. Luer Collection.
1803 1C Small Date, Small Fraction Good 4 NGC. S-250, B-10, R.3. Ex: Carlyle Luer Collection.
1807 1C Large Fraction -- Corrosion -- Details NGC. VF. S-275, B-5, R.3. Ex: Carlyle Luer Collection.
Edited by MikeF
01/09/2018 1:33 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2018  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I posted them with pictures and prices in the Items you have for sale section.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05