Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Canada large cent 1881H Micro D Variety finally brought to PCGS

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Canada
1374 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  01:00 am Show Profile   Check canadian-varieties's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add canadian-varieties to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The 1881H Micro D is now recognized by PCGS

This is one of two I submitted, should show up in population report shortly.

https://www.PCGS.com/cert/34660396

Pillar of the Community
United States
725 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bosox to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since it made 58, it is probably a very nice coin. Congrats. I know of two in ICCS 63 holders. Never seen one above that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2062 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have they OK'd the "spur N" in Regina yet?
Learn More...
Canada
8085 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I remember seeing posting one in an ICCS MS-64 red holder on CCRS, and I know of a raw one, that is at least MS-64 Red...
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1374 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Check canadian-varieties's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add canadian-varieties to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
3 or 4 in Mint state is about right for the relative scarcity of the 1881H Micro D (scarce but not too scarce, Sheldon R3)...

okiecoiner - you can sneak in the "spur N" in REGINA at PCGS under "REPUNCHED N". I think that's how my MS63 spur N is labeled.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2062 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  05:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
C-V .. I don't ever try to sneak in the door at ANY TPG. I just don't go anywhere near the door. I collect and hoard true varieties and I don't care about condition. For me to even look at a coin at a show, it needs to have been circulated, preferable XF or XF+ ... for me it's about the history (whose pocket was it in and when) rather than the looks.
Valued Member
Canada
468 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Strach-Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
okiecoiner. Love the history to the coins in the pocket.
Valued Member
Canada
368 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2018  08:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cdcoinman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

PCGS is far from stupid with their REGISTRY SET race. They make a lot of money with the glory chasers.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05