Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Finished A Capped Bust Half Dime Set

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
576 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  1:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add turingmach to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well, mostly finished. No varieties, but I have one of each date. Bought the first one four years ago as a type coin, but then saw another one I liked. and then another. Before I knew it, I was putting together a set. Pretty happy with how it turned out:

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41508 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Boy, that's impressive!

Bedrock of the Community
10197 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not an easy one to do even being a small series, congrats!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1799 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Pretty happy with how it turned out:

As you should be. Congratulations!
Valued Member
United States
275 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dlangs56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great condition and colors. Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
8714 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!

Learn More...
United States
77458 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
543 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Heymikep to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, that is a great looking set.
I like how you used one image for the obverse and one for the reverse, what did you use to create the images?
Pillar of the Community
United States
7554 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  3:52 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Holy schnikees that's impressive
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3482 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on a beautiful set. Well done. Nice job too on the photo layout.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
United States
4237 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking group of coins.
I've been working on a variety set so mine don't look NEARLY as good as yours.
So many varieties that most of mine are either mid-grades (VF/XF) or DETAILS coins.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Pillar of the Community
United States
853 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice looking set congrats!
View Collection: jbknifeandcoin.com
Pillar of the Community
United States
6999 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  4:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
beautiful set!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17556 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  4:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One of the nicest sets I've seen. Most of those are individually gorgeous and putting them all together really makes for a lovely presentation. Congratulations.
Pillar of the Community
United States
847 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thecoinguy1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations & thanks for sharing. I'd hate to see what my set would look like if I completed it, I promise they wouldn't be slabbed.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his house, his possessions are safe."
- Luke 11:21
Learn More...
United States
77458 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'd hate to see what my set would look like if I completed it, I promise they wouldn't be slabbed.
I am sure it would look just fine.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.86 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05