Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Older Notgeld Collection Acquired

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 154 / Views: 9,341Next Topic
Page: of 11
Pillar of the Community
United States
4135 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2020  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's one I just purchased that has both martial & humorous aspects. This was issued by Bonn.

Colligo ergo sum
Learn More...
United States
86446 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2020  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's one I just purchased that has both martial & humorous aspects. This was issued by Bonn.
Nice example!
Valued Member
United Kingdom
482 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2020  11:51 am  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@LuckyCuss - your piece is from a set of 6 pieces. As you say, nice humourous looking notes:

They catalogue at 4 euros each.
Learn More...
United States
86446 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2020  2:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
your piece is from a set of 6 pieces. As you say, nice humourous looking notes:
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4135 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2020  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
... your piece is from a set of 6 pieces...They catalogue at 4 euros each.

I've not seen the entire set yet offered, and felt fortunate to have at least obtained the one specimen.

Colligo ergo sum
Pillar of the Community
United States
4738 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2020  9:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chrsmat71 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome notgeld collection! These are always fun to look at.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4135 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2020  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a set I've just acquired issued by Ennigerloh. It'd seem to be focused on the hard times people were experiencing. Notice that on the backs there are small letters in the margins that taken in sequence spell out "ENNIGERLOH".

Colligo ergo sum
Learn More...
United States
86446 Posts
Valued Member
United Kingdom
482 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2020  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How strange @Lucky Cuss. I've just posted the 1m piece from this set, in one of my posts, as I think the imagery is fantastic - we must be on the same wave-length
Valued Member
United Kingdom
482 Posts
 Posted 03/18/2020  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@LuckyCuss - I do have a set of the comical Bonn-Soldaten pieces, in my notgeld shop.......
Pillar of the Community
United States
4135 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2020  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in the process of further augmenting my Franz Jüttner illustrated notgeld, and have just acquired this trio issued by Braunschweig, which for convenience I refer to as the "Tour Bus" set.

Colligo ergo sum
Learn More...
United States
86446 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2020  1:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm in the process of further augmenting my Franz Jüttner illustrated notgeld, and have just acquired this trio issued by Braunschweig, which for convenience I refer to as the "Tour Bus" set.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United Kingdom
482 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2020  5:56 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Lucky Cuss - I know its not a banknote, but it is notgeld related as it depicts 2 'Schieber'...........(profiteers and racketeers) and its drawn by Franz Juettner!

Pillar of the Community
United States
4135 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2020  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This duo rounds out my collection of Franz Jüttner notgeld, being from of the "Broken" set, the other two of which I'd shown previously on page 7 of this thread.

Colligo ergo sum
Edited by Lucky Cuss
04/27/2020 5:30 pm
Learn More...
United States
86446 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2020  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This duo rounds out my collection of Franz Jüttner notgeld, being from of the "Broken" set, the other two of which I'd shown previously on page 7 of this thread.
Very nice!
Page: of 11 Previous TopicReplies: 154 / Views: 9,341Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05