Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I founds a 1941D BU Jefferson Nickels on Nickels Roll

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
278 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  01:27 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Last Morning, I went to heartland banks I brought for a $20 Nickels MWR I founds a 1941D BU Jefferson nickels, 1954D Jefferson nickels, and 1959 Jefferson nickels in one rolls. other nickel roll is a 2000 Canadians Nickels.

1941D BU Jefferson nickels Obverse

1941D BU Jefferson nickels Reverse

HAPPY HUNTING!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3849 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  01:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like it was from a collection dump!

Nice pickup!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8134 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  02:07 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Nice find!
"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Bedrock of the Community
United States
24099 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  04:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice condition. I would rinse it in 100% pure acetone and put it in a 2x2.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8952 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  08:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice roll find of a BU 41-D Jefferson NickelSS .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15719 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A very nice example, too. Congratulations.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28977 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  10:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
2000 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find, Pancake!

I've found a good number of older BU nickels from the 1940s, but most have been P and S mints.
CRH Nickeloholic. On the way to 1,000,000 nickels searched in two years! Already have found TWO complete Jefferson sets over that time!
Learn More...
United States
61648 Posts
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05