Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My First Red Wheat Pennies. 3 In One Box..

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
69 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  11:59 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Newguy87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just done opening a box of pennies that I got yesterday and I found 3 red wheaties. These are my first ones. I only got pics of 2 up right now. The 3rd one is a 57 d. Me and this image optimizer don't get along to well. I found 11 other wheaties that are Brown. I found some s pennies to I will but a couple pics of them up to. Any suggestions on how to get good pics on here. Most of the pics I take on phone look good until I crop them then they look blurry.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3680 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds. Funny how things go in streaks. Keep up the hunt and welcome to the Community!

Edit: The better pics below are great!
Amazed those were all in one box. Nice.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Edited by chafemasterj
05/11/2018 1:31 pm
Valued Member
United States
420 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add da Swampster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds !

Check the photography forum for good 'phone tips & tricks..

Swamp
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
44808 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  12:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Valued Member
United States
69 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newguy87 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got some better pics.

Pillar of the Community
7234 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  1:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always a nice surprise to find red wheats!
Learn More...
United States
82429 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find! Hard to find red LWCs in the wild any more.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations and

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12503 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  6:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum ..
Pillar of the Community
United States
702 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Check HoboNickelCarver's eBay Listings Check HoboNickelCarver's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add HoboNickelCarver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great Finds!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6775 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
509 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CLS12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd get another box or 2 from that bank, there might be the motherload of a dumped collection.... 3 different date/mm aren't a coincidence.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1385 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jpsned to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing like a red wheatie!
Valued Member
United States
208 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Webster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those are some stunning wheats, Congratulations.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4601 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2018  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'd get another box or 2 from that bank, there might be the motherload of a dumped collection.... 3 different date/mm aren't a coincidence.

with that!
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.98 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05