Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Rare Notes (Circulation Finds!)

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Canada
794 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lucky!
Learn More...
United States
82324 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
829 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  10:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And, of course, a good story to go along with it.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
763 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the feedback guys (though I think I'll keep my wife ; - ). Other odd thing about this story is it happened at a different Shopper's Drugmart (where I found a solid 8 $5 radar years ago - see the first post here).
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinFinder5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Found this bill in the wild a few days ago.
Valued Member
Canada
114 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add friedsquid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Being from the Great White North
Does this mean you found this bill in the bush?
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinFinder5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nah, not that wild hahah. at work
Pillar of the Community
Canada
763 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
not that wild hahah. at work

- to get a 1937 $10 (83 year old note) from the "wild" is quite something. Congrats!
Learn More...
United States
82324 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found this bill in the wild a few days ago.
Very nice!
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinFinder5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. I also found a silver quarter today at same place.
Valued Member
Canada
114 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add friedsquid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thank you. I also found a silver quarter today at same place.
*** Edited by Staff to add Quote tags. Please use them in the future. ***

You sure you don't work in a coin shop
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinFinder5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It sure seems like it, but no..... hahaha
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.26 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05