Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Rare Notes (Circulation Finds!)

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 60 / Views: 5,849Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Canada
908 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnnysprawl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lucky!
Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1026 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  10:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And, of course, a good story to go along with it.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
975 Posts
 Posted 11/04/2019  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the feedback guys (though I think I'll keep my wife ; - ). Other odd thing about this story is it happened at a different Shopper's Drugmart (where I found a solid 8 $5 radar years ago - see the first post here).
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinFinder5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Found this bill in the wild a few days ago.
Valued Member
Canada
116 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add friedsquid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Being from the Great White North
Does this mean you found this bill in the bush?
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinFinder5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nah, not that wild hahah. at work
Pillar of the Community
Canada
975 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2020  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
not that wild hahah. at work

- to get a 1937 $10 (83 year old note) from the "wild" is quite something. Congrats!
Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found this bill in the wild a few days ago.
Very nice!
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinFinder5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. I also found a silver quarter today at same place.
Valued Member
Canada
116 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add friedsquid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thank you. I also found a silver quarter today at same place.
*** Edited by Staff to add Quote tags. Please use them in the future. ***

You sure you don't work in a coin shop
Canada
6 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinFinder5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It sure seems like it, but no..... hahaha
Pillar of the Community
Canada
975 Posts
Valued Member
Canada
116 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2020  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add friedsquid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find
Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2020  11:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's one of the lowest numbered $20 I've found in change:
Excellent!
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 60 / Views: 5,849Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05