*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
I have this bill with the serial number
[b]FWG8960698[b]
I have tried eveything to upload photos with no luck. Image optimizer the whole 9 yards with no luck.
The serial number can be flipped and it reads the same when flipped othe than the letters. Is it a radar note and any value to it? Will try a different camera when I get back home. Thanks in advance.
Also wrong forum can be moved to right forum please.
It's not a rotator,just an interesting 4 digit radar, if you rotate it 180 degrees it becomes 8690968. 8960968 would be a rotator. I believe it's a 2012 polymer $20 If so, it would carry a premium only because it's interesting, regular 4 digit radars in this series are as common as dirt.
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning... -from PCGS website
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use