Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Peace Dollar doubled face, nose, & neck

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  3:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ChiefKoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Please help me figure out whats what..?

I can see its clearly doubled but label says nothing about doubling... NGC ms64

Pillar of the Community
United States
3598 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're seeing something that I'm not.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChiefKoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
new pics

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15719 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can definitely see why you would ask. The appearance of a second profile line is probably because of the strike which may have shifted, known as MD.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChiefKoda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this common or do you think it creates more value. Is it worth picking up for $50 or should I leave it be since it has that weird spot on it?
Learn More...
United States
61405 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1153 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alpha2814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MD is pretty common. I think you could find a better Peace dollar for $50, certainly one without that spot.
Working on: Peace dollars (two to go), US type (Bust era), Chinese pandas, and San Francisco tokens.

"Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action; fear is what stops you, and makes you weak."
-- Sinestro to (my avatar) Hal Jordan, "Green Lantern" (2011)
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28844 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice example! That tiny stain is of no consequence.

to the CCF!
Edited by Coinfrog
05/16/2018 7:23 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5527 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...and if you like MD, then its a good example to keep on hand for learning about MD.
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
593 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Check HoboNickelCarver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add HoboNickelCarver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

And

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.77 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05