Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hey Boss! (JBuck) How about these?

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
9993 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2018  11:37 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I hadn't really planned on doing this, but after all that crackin' and snippin' of Mint and Proof sets...these all just seemed to begin falling into place. Almost, not quite...but don't go pushing yer luck to git me goin' wit dem varieties now, yaheah!

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there is a picture with a quote next to it"
Abraham Lincoln
Edited by Crazyb0
05/22/2018 12:34 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4630 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ Crazyb0
If you are asking only to one person ,send a private email .. ..just kidding ..
Congratulations
Edited by Dorado
05/22/2018 12:55 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12126 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  01:58 am  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Ike dollars Crazyb0! I like them.

Edit: my mistake! These are actually Ike dollars. Sorry about that.
Errers and Varietys
Edited by Errers and Varietys
05/22/2018 3:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1771 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  02:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratman4762 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Awesome Kennedy halves Crazyb0! I like them.

Where? All I see are Ikes & SBA's.

Won't take much to finish off the Ikes.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2311 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  08:05 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Go for it Crazyb0!
http://goccf.com/t/303774
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
United States
9993 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I needed to say these were the Ike and Susie B Dollars, huh David...

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there is a picture with a quote next to it"
Abraham Lincoln
Edited by Crazyb0
05/22/2018 1:20 pm
Learn More...
United States
60475 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good, my apprentice!

Now, a Dansco 8176 would not be out of the question.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9993 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But, but...1) all my other sets are Whitman and 2) a Whitman Ike album w/ small dollar pages ordered 5/16

You MUST remember, when I played baseball my position was left out...

Abraham Lincoln
Edited by Crazyb0
05/22/2018 1:49 pm
Learn More...
United States
60475 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
2) a Whitman Ike album w/ small dollar pages ordered 5/16
This is certainly acceptable.

Quote:
You MUST remember, when I played baseball my position was left out...
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12126 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry about that guys. I confused Kennedy halves with Ike dollars. My mind was so focused on Kennedy halves because I was so pumped on getting those Kennedy halves rolls on eBay. Plus it was late at night and I wasn't thinking too clearly.
Errers and Varietys
Pillar of the Community
United States
9993 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my David! You mean you get messed up up like the rest of us!

Abraham Lincoln
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2311 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You mean you get messed up up like the rest of us!

Amen. I've opened mouth inserted foot. Yummy
http://goccf.com/t/303774
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Edited by chafemasterj
05/22/2018 3:19 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12126 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Check Errers and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Oh my David! You mean you get messed up up like the rest of us!

Haha! Well, in order for me to go asleep, I have to take my "sleeping pills". I have Bipolar Disorder, so that's why it's hard to sleep. If I don't, then I'm up all night.
Errers and Varietys
Valued Member
United States
280 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  08:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thisistheshow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
after all that crackin' and snippin' of Mint and Proof sets...these all just seemed to begin falling into place.

It's funny how this happens, I have been falling into this situation while trying to complete a set I am working on. I bought a Lincoln cent album because I had started accumulating them loose.

Quote:
You MUST remember, when I played baseball my position was left out
Pillar of the Community
United States
9993 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Boss! Guess what!

AND....that final pesky hole (This a key date?, Hard to get ahold of):

Then to finish this album:

Project is now complete! Have gone as far as I can on my budget with upgrading all my sets 1964-2009 with MS and PF cracked sets!
Abraham Lincoln
Pillar of the Community
United States
9993 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bump!
Abraham Lincoln
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05