Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Standard Handbook of $1 Web-Fed Notes - 1988A, 1993, 1995 Third Edition

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2018  07:35 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add bobkvjr to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
New Edition of the Web Note Book to be released at Kansas City IPMS 2018. 100 White Cover Books are signed and Hand Numbered. Book will be available after the show on eBay and by email orders.

Bob Kvederas Jr
Bedrock of the Community
United States
23756 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2018  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bob to CCF. I have a small (+/- 100) collection I pulled from circulation years ago. What is the SRP of the book?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2018  07:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobkvjr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Cost of the book is $18 for the regular book, $20 for the limited edition. If you buy the book at the KC IPMS you will receive a bonus gift with the book.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1434 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2018  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love my 2nd edition, can't wait to get my hands on the new 3rd edition. A MUST HAVE for Web note collectors.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8702 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2018  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
bob!

I'll have to put that on my calendar. When does the show conclude?
Learn More...
United States
60475 Posts
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2018  10:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobkvjr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The show runs from June 7 to June 10

https://www.spmc.org/event-internat...as-city-2018
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8702 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2018  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. I will look for the eBay listings after that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1434 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2018  07:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My 3rd Edition arrived last Friday.

Learn More...
United States
60475 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
7540 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2018  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I misplaced my earlier edition in one of my military moves...looking forward to getting the updated version!

Bob, (@bobkvjr) your email is not set up (yet), what is your eBay handle (or direct email) to purchase your "White Cover" WEB Note Book?

(update) Found it...Bob's eBay is "kv" (how original)

eBay purchase complete. (only nine more as of this message on the eBay listing)
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Edited by oih82w8
06/20/2018 1:30 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1180 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2018  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrency Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just ordered mine!!

KK
Pillar of the Community
United States
1434 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2018  05:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just noticed a numbered book (number 3 of 100) sold on eBay for $70.....I might have paid a little more for book number 12, but not $70.
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2018  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobkvjr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe he has all my other #3 limited edition books as well. Dad gets #1 of course, Mom got #2 and since she has passed, they now go to my wife, and I would get #3.

The Kansas City IPMS show was sparsely attended by both the Public and Dealers. Coin World and Bank Note Reporter did not show up as well. Seems that the HOT Item was Slabbed World Currency (PMG/PCGS) in High Grades. Did not sell as many books at the show as I hoped for. Nice to drive to KC from Tampa.

Yes my eBay name is kv
Had that since 1998 and some darn kid in England keeps trying to reset my password.

Edited by bobkvjr
06/21/2018 4:40 pm
Valued Member
United States
98 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2018  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Missouriblue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't do eBay, so how do I get ahold of your book?
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2018  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobkvjr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Click on my forum name and email me.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05