Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1843 seated dollar purchase

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
2248 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  08:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
tried again this am Mike. Spread fingers as far as they would go on screen. Images look huge in the phone screen but not when them come over to computer. Oh well I think you get the general color and surface of the coin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2248 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is my last attempt

Pillar of the Community
United States
2248 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  08:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In my e-mail to myself the images are very large so I could forward you those pics Mike.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3134 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  6:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Go ahead and pm them to me and I'll see if I can fix them. When you select the photo on your phone, then click on the email button and an email window will pull up. I email them to my own gmail account. After you hit send, another screen should pull up asking you if you want to send the 'actual size', 'large', 'medium', or 'small'. I always select the medium option which doesn't require any cropping or use of CCF's image optimizer. I simply save the picture on my computer, then click add images on a CCF post and upload them directly to CCF. But pm me what you have and I'll see if I can crop them.
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Edited by MikeF
07/09/2018 8:09 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3134 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is for an older version of iPhone but it works the same way for iPhone 6. Notice that he touches the screen spreads his fingers apart multiple times when he wants to zoom in further until it's maxed out. Or you can use the zoom in or out meter at the bottom of the screen. If you want to zoom back out, touch it with two open fingers and close them together. Again you can do this multiple times until zoom out is maxed out.

Even if you zoom in too far, you can also move the iPhone away from the coin until the picture looks right.

But make sure when you email it to yourself that you select 'medium' so that you don't have to monkey with it and upload it directly to CCF.

Another helpful point: take multiple pictures from different angles. Move the coin around in different position under the lamp light and download all of them to your computer so you can view them and decide which are the best.

If you want a good free picture cropping tool download paint.net That's what I use but if you follow my instructions you shouldn't need it for pics from your iPhone.

z75KbKhOVJI
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Edited by MikeF
07/09/2018 8:24 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2248 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
did everything the you tube said. Tried to send PM to you about not being able to attach images through CCF e-mail. I could also try to text you the images I have on the phone which are pretty much as big as the screen. Spending too much time getting frustrated about computers and photo sharing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3134 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll send you a pm with my email address. You will need to email me back via your own email address.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3134 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  9:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you don't see the pm check your spam folder. Sometimes these get spammed out.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2248 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
never got pm. this is too frustrating.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2248 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my e-mail is jerryc_39@yahoo.com
Pillar of the Community
United States
3134 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let's try these

Pillar of the Community
United States
2248 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for all your help Mike. Good job with the pics I sent.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8790 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  11:01 pm  Show Profile   Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Seated dollar. She's a keeper.
ANA #R3154474
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.9 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05