Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

$20 dollar bill not sure how to classify this

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
United States
37 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2018  6:35 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add cachencoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hey hey all,
recently found a $20 2013 with serial numbers ML 83144138 E,
book ends , palindrome? Any help would be great!!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28917 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2018  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice radar. How about a pic?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1458 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2018  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will second the above comment, nice radar, got any pics ?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15719 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2018  8:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Radar is always a fun find.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8114 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2018  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Valued Member
Canada
487 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2018  08:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
4 digit Radar, nice find if found in the wild but low premiums.
Learn More...
United States
61503 Posts
United States
37 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2018  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cachencoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry it took me a few to remember how to get a pic to here LOL still trying to figure it all out! Hugs to all
Learn More...
United States
61503 Posts
United States
37 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2018  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cachencoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So it that a spend it or keep it kind of find?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28917 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2018  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm thinking in that condition the premium would be pretty small, but others may feel differently.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1297 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2018  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrency Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why don't you start a collection of RADAR notes and that could be your first acquisition.

KK
Pillar of the Community
United States
1458 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2018  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you collect strictly from circulation finds, it's a keeper for sure.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8114 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2018  10:00 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I would keep it unless I just really needed that $20.
"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
United States
37 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2018  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cachencoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't really need to keep it however it was found in the vacation stashlol which happens to be this following week! starting with a treasure hunt from the book The Secret the treasure hunt...will let you know it turns out...anyways..I will stick it in a folder for keeps..thanks all!! Happy 4Th!!
United States
37 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2018  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cachencoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
An update on my treasure hunt...I hope its ok for me to post the update about it here...if so please reply and I will continue with my results! Very Exciting!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.14 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05