Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1944 s LMC grading please  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
46 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2018  11:33 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add a5ofakind to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I thought this penny was in pretty good shape for being 20 years older than I am. What do you people think?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6115 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2018  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
About the best I could tell from your pictures VF35
My biggest fear is that when I die my wife will sell all my coins for what I told her I paid for them.

Working on Whitman Large Cent date set album 1793-1857 (57 holes filled of 64 total) now come the "toughies" - yikes!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15574 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2018  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Color looks wrong. May have been cleaned. Otherwise, high VF.
Pillar of the Community
United States
738 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2018  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm at EF-40 Details based on these photos, but we'll need better ones to say for certain.
Searching for some US modern coins (cents through dollars) via my want list.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8248 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2018  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF-35 Details , cleaned .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Bedrock of the Community
United States
15030 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2018  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF details, cleaned
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26694 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2018  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
EF details, cleaned.

to the CCF!
Edited by Coinfrog
06/25/2018 2:37 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4273 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2018  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
XF-40 Details, cleaned
Collector of all classic US coinage.

How to identify cleaned coins: http://goccf.com/t/319679
United States
46 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2018  12:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add a5ofakind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks people. Very appreciated.
Pillar of the Community
United States
779 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2018  11:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrency Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
XF, cleaned with de-lamination on the left wheat stalk.

KK
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12791 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2018  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
EF-40 details, cleaned
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1220 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2018  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
XF, cleaned with de-lamination on the left wheat stalk.

My goal in life is to live forever, so far so good!

If you don't want to regret your past, don't screw up in the future because the future, inevitably, becomes the past!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05