Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1918 P Lincoln Wheat Cent And 1910 P Lincoln Wheat Cent Found In Same Roll!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,031Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
26893 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2018  10:05 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I found both of these from the same circulated bankroll, from a bank box of U.S. Pennies! I am only 3 rolls in, and I found both of these! What a coincidence! This tells me that it will be a good box.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3477 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2018  10:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
YES!

Any luck with the other rolls?
Bedrock of the Community
26893 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2018  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much acloco! As far as luck goes with the other rolls, we'll see. So far, it's has been pretty darn good!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14827 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2018  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice start hope your finish is just as good .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Pillar of the Community
United States
2121 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2018  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW! That's pretty amazing to see out of a MWR. Good luck with the rest of that box!
Bedrock of the Community
26893 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2018  12:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you T-BOP and John77! It's awesome to find these in the same roll.
Learn More...
United States
95662 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
26893 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2018  02:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you jbuck! Since this is such a big deal to me, I'm not going throw these in the Lincoln Wheat cent bag I have, do to the conditions of both of them. I'll put them in a 2x2 non PVC coin flip that I have (I have 100 2x2 non PVC coin flips, that I bought very recently from a very reputable seller). Looks like it came out of someones dumped collection recently. Definitely very unusual, and not common to happen.
Edited by Errers and Varietys
08/18/2018 03:01 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2121 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2018  10:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Thank you T-BOP and John77! It's awesome to find these in the same roll.

You're welcome! The odds of that happening are pretty astronomical, unless they were part of a collection dump.
Bedrock of the Community
26893 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2018  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
John77, I was thinking it could of been a collection dump, such the conditions are very high for very old circulated coins. I ended up finding 29 Wheat Cents from that box! Wahoo!
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,031Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05