Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Mailman Just Brought This!! Yes!!

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  11:18 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add slapsshot to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

5 down, 10 to go....

Edited by slapsshot
10/01/2018 11:19 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41440 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice - can you show this with its true color?

to the CCF!
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slapsshot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Coinfrog...

I know the color did come out strange. Yesterday my uploads were not good either. Total newb here and I have a new camera I have not mastered yet....working on better photos
Pillar of the Community
United States
695 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  12:22 pm  Show Profile   Check HoboNickelCarver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add HoboNickelCarver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
794 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gold =
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8203 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, I have a 1929 2 1/2 too but it's the only one I have. Great adventure you're on. I don't think you'll ever regret it.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
235 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1796NoPole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Um... Is that seriously a 1929 Indian Head $2.50 struck on a dime planchet?!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4235 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Use a non-reflective black or dark gray background.
That should help get true color for your pics.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slapsshot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will try anything to get these right...good one on the dime planchet!!

It's harder than I thought to get good, clear pictures.

Working on it
Edited by slapsshot
10/01/2018 7:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
853 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2018  7:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to more views eventually. Can never have enough indians.
View Collection: jbknifeandcoin.com
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slapsshot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Are these pictures coming out any better?

This is the 29 I posted up before that came out colorless

Let me know how they look this time

Thanks for looking

Pillar of the Community
United States
794 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  11:43 am  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Much better
Learn More...
United States
77253 Posts
Valued Member
United States
265 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Check collectinsince65's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add collectinsince65 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A beauty!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2181 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic!!

KK
Pillar of the Community
United States
3911 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2018  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice add. Looks much better in gold than silver
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.97 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05