Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Truly Rare Half Dollar, 1846 CC Half Dollar!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
543 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  6:25 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Heymikep to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Come and bid on this once in a lifetime deal. This coin is priceless and makes an "Awesome Collectible". I have been needing this one for years!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1846-CC-Se....m2518.l4276
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41354 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reported.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3403 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  6:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not only is 1846-CC rare, this one even is the with motto variety! I wonder why it is raw.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8712 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reported in the CCF counterfeit reporting section.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3707 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joe2007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those darn mint employees with their time machines! (The Carson City mint wasn't established until 1870)
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That thing says 1 dollar not half. It must be real now.
Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41354 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Taken down.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7706 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It was just removed as I was looking at it.

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

(S)he has a 1893-S Morgan (COPY) available as well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1893-S-MOR...cectupt=true

Item specifics
Year: 1893 Circulated/Uncirculated: Circulated
Modified Item: No Strike Type: Business (COPY)
Grade: Ungraded Certification: Uncertified
Mint Location: San Francisco ? Coin: Morgan Dollar (COPY)
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States Composition: #10031;90% SILVER#10031;
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Edited by oih82w8
12/27/2018 9:15 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3403 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He is probably relisting it under the Seated dollar category.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41354 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2018  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We'll see. I'll watch for it.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05