Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1973 D Lincoln Cent Should I Consider This Coin Got Grading?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2019  02:26 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Denneyone to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just received this coin in change and first thought it was exceptional. I was quite surprised to see the 73 date. Would this coin be worth grading?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8864 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2019  03:34 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a nice looking coin, but the cost to have it graded exceeds the value in the end. Keep it if you like it!
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2019  03:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Denneyone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are others like it but this one mine. I'll keep thanks for your input
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9717 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2019  08:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry ,nice but not TPG'able for a common date . It would need be MS-67RD OR 68 .
I see a big one on the horizon . Stay tuned !

Learn More...
United States
65165 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2019  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Worth keeping, absolutely.

Worth getting graded, not in my opinion.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
31375 Posts
 Posted 01/09/2019  11:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Save your money!

to the CCF!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.76 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05