Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Newbie From United Kingdom

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United Kingdom
0 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  6:25 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add MissT to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi to all,
I have joined coin community for my son as he is only 8 as he has been given some coins which he would like to sell so he can buy a bench in memory of a homeless gentlemen who he became very fond of and was devastated when I had to break the news he had unexpectedly passed away whilst he slept which broke his heart.
So, someone has kindly given him coins including USA quarters, USA one cent, Canada 10 cent,5 cent with a maple leaf,Jersey and Guernsey coins,1998 kron, ballivie 1971 coin, 1990 Guernsey 5p coin and others which I cannot read so unable to provide the details and I was hoping that someone would be able to help me find the best sites that we can advertise them on. I am what some say as a technophobe and am absolutely useless when it comes to computers etc and tend to go in circles resulting in me getting rather frustrated and the air being tainted with a few swear words!.. Anyway, I stumbled across this site and would love any help to find the value of the coins plus any sites (except ebay) that I could put them in hope of selling them for him. My English rare uncirculated coins are going to be available also if any members are interested.

Thank you for taking the time to read this it would mean the world to my son and give my ears a break &
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jay Kristofferson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome. You might need to post images of the coins and possibly diameter and weight if the coin is difficult to identify. Just list the dates of the US and Canadian coins to start. The world coins that you mentioned sound similar to coins I sell for 10 cents at my store.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
6584 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  03:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Learn More...
United States
13659 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  03:27 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Try to post images of the coins for identification in the correct section of the forum to reach experts for those coins. If you are not sure, there is also the
Identification: Unidentified Coins, Medals, and Tokens

Here is the tutorial about uploading and posting images

And here is the CCF Free Image Optimizer to help crop your images.
And please preview your post/pictures to be sure the images are rotated correctly.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
United States
650 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  04:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF, MissT!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
4421 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  04:44 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from another British CCF member!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3664 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  10:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum

You have stumbled upon a one of a kind Numismatic Forum with many knowledgeable experts and members from all walks of life who are always ready and eager to help.
As mentioned try to post images of the coins in question to start your quest!
Learn More...
United States
65036 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3415 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  07:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA number: 3178122
NTCA number:10118
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05