Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What Happened To The PCGS Coinfacts New Jersey Link Photos Of Varieties?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
74 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2019  12:54 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add NJcoppers to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
What happened to the PCGS Coinfacts New Jersey link photos of varieties?

This is only as far as it takes you now:

https://www.PCGS.com/coinfacts/new-...-coppers/828
Pillar of the Community
United States
6577 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  03:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Valued Member
United States
74 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2019  04:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NJcoppers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you! Looks like they combined with the PCGS sales/data. Not as good as the old one where it broke it down by each Maris number, but will do.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6577 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At least all the data is still there, I too was confused when I went to the page. Everything changed! Agree it isn't as easy as it was to get around, but at least it's all still there for us to use.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14981 Posts
 Posted Today  4H 31M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All the data isn't there. The descriptions are too brief and without the images the descriptions are not of much use. For example Maris 16J, 16L, 16d and 16S are all just described as "protruding tongue". That's nice, what does the protruding tongue look like? And if you can determine you have a protruding tongue, which one do you have? One is very common, one is very rare, one is extremely rare, and one is unique. Big difference in values. Sure you probably have the very common one, but would you want to risk someday selling it as the common one only to find out later it was one of the rare ones?
Gary Schmidt
Edited by Conder101
Today 4H 30M ago
Pillar of the Community
United States
7671 Posts
 Posted Today  1H 39M ago  Show Profile   Check oih82w8's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With the recent change of management at PCGS, it has pretty much gone bonkers across the board. There is a whole lotta discord at their forum.
oih82w8 = "Oh I Hate To Wait"
"I tell her coins keep me off the streets and out of the bars." Moe145
"WOO-SAA...WOo-SAa...Woo-Saa" (calm down)
"An individual who vacillates when there is need of action will find themself beyond the hope of future success."

My Virtual 7070 https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/ty...album/142105
Edited by oih82w8
Today 1H 38M ago
   Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05