Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1925 Peace Dollar - Undergraded Or Worth Sending To Cac?

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
149 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  02:43 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Shaf2b to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Opinions greatly appreciated. Thank you

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10379 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  03:52 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know it's snippy, but I would prefer it if your pics were correctly aligned.
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Bedrock of the Community
United States
30392 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  05:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I (we) all would appreciate it if members always rotated photos properly before posting. I do not think it is "snippy" at all.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Edited by John1
03/11/2019 05:01 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
579 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  06:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
___
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42768 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Virtually impossible to evaluate, or even enjoy, when shown like this. Use the Preview button to check your orientation before posting!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5960 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bold looking Peace dollar and accurately graded to me. If your goal is to sell a CAC sticker could enhance it but, as mentioned, photo alignment can make or detract a sale.
Learn More...
United States
79171 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  09:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Regarding photo rotation, sometimes it is not their fault.

I think the problem is that the web "wants" to present them landscape, but everyone takes their photos portrait.

I seems to work best here if you crop the photo to be square, or at least one pixel wider than it is tall so that landscape presentation will be correct.
Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shaf2b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow!! Sorry. Let me double check. Photos appear correctly aligned on my phone
Pillar of the Community
United States
947 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add llewellin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's quite a coin. I agree with 67 and particularly like the color
Pillar of the Community
United States
3404 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What looks like a copper spot on the reverse may hold it back from a CAC, but why not submit anyway (I would).
Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shaf2b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes...looks like a landscaping issue. Interesting that the pics are properly potentates on my handheld and not on the laptop. Sorry about the neck aches :-((
Pillar of the Community
United States
2432 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slider23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, submit it to CAC, but be disappointed if it does not com back with a sticker as a lot of coins in the 2K+ price range have already made the trip.
Pillar of the Community
United States
552 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Although an outstanding strike, and lacking the notorious marks on the cheek, I too would be surprised if it came back with a green bean. Who knows? Either way, great specimen!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
11201 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
(Pics in the right positions )

-

-

Pillar of the Community
United States
7576 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  11:59 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm using an iPad and they're all correctly oriented for me. Gorgeous coin, dang !
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2019  01:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shaf2b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks very much, Dorado!! Much appreciated!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05