Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Trying To Contact Variety Collectors Joe Feld And Lee Hiemke

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
813 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2019  6:11 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jay4202472000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
If either of you guys frequent this forum, please respond. I am very impressed with your discoveries and contributions to the growing Washington quarter die variety lists. I have picked a couple Wexler listings that I would love to cross-ref with James Wiles' listings, if possible. Wiles still has a large number of Washington doubled dies that don't have images attached yet, and many of the descriptions and marker information are very similar.

If any member here knows Joe Feld or Lee Hiemke, would you please direct them to this thread? Or, if you know how to contact them and don't mind giving me the info, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4255 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2019  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jay....

I haven't see Lee in several years, but he is listed as an "Authorized Dealer" on the PCGS website. Search for Dee Vee Lee and his contact info should pop up.

Pillar of the Community
United States
813 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jay4202472000 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks westernsky! I'll give it a try.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4255 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you still can't contact him let me know and I'll ask around. I know a lot of people that know Lee here in N Texas.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.77 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05