Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Greetings From England.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Learn More...

United Kingdom
11 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  4:57 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add MikeUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello,

A pleasure to meet you all.

My Father and Grandfather both collected currency in the past(still have collections but don't actively seek new additions) and it's always something that has interested me.

I have a fair amount of British currency but I am looking at expanding my collection to foreign currency as the bills in particular are incredibly interesting to me.

My main interests are sports(American football, baseball), photography, hiking and music.

I work for the health service but plan on starting my own business soon.

Mike
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
9562 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Learn More...
United Kingdom
11 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Dorado!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3886 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  5:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My main interests are sports(American football, baseball), photography....

Do you play fantasy football/baseball? Also, I'd remark that photographic skills are much appreciated here, for sure.

Colligo ergo sum
Learn More...
United Kingdom
11 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  5:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Lucky!

I used to play Fantasy Football and Baseball. I prefer football as it's far less hands-on than baseball and I found fantasy baseball to be a chore with daily updates being necessary.

This year I am not doing either but I will no doubt jump in to next year's football league.

Yourself?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1081 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  10:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF, Mike!
Learn More...
United Kingdom
11 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Watchman!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4206 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2019  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Whereabouts in England do you live?
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory Of Those Members Who Left Us Too Soon.....
Learn More...
United Kingdom
11 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2019  01:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeUK to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi USSID.

I live in Peterborough, about 80 miles north of London.
Learn More...
United States
74827 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4206 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2019  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I live in Peterborough, about 80 miles north of London.

I was stationed up in North Yorkshire.
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory Of Those Members Who Left Us Too Soon.....
Pillar of the Community
United States
558 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoctorBurnzy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to CCF! I haven't been to England in years, but I would love to go back for a metal detecting vacation. https://www.foxnews.com/science/tre...s-worth-200g
Edited by DoctorBurnzy
04/22/2019 08:59 am
Valued Member
United States
397 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  09:05 am  Show Profile   Check Nickels_rule's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Mike, Welcome to the forum.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5030 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2019  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pakistan
2 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2019  02:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RichardB6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings fellow :)
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
5339 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2019  04:33 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from a fellow Englishman!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05