Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My Basic Eisenhower Registry Set

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 1,947Next Topic
Page: of 3
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53506 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2019  6:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Impressive set and congrats.
Pillar of the Community
United States
937 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2019  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Outstanding! And still laughing...thanks, joecoin.
ANA member
PAN Member
BCCS Member

There's no problem only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Learn More...
United States
94221 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2019  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nickels_rule- as far as I know, you, me and jbuck are the only members doing graded Ike sets.
A small, but prestigious club.
Pillar of the Community
United States
703 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  1:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ElonU to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That 73-S PR69DCAM looks like it is a stellar coin!
Looking to upgrade these dates for my Kennedy Dansco album: http://goccf.com/t/383320
Edited by ElonU
04/27/2019 1:42 pm
Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MJD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a shot of my Eisenhower Basic Proof registry set, currently ranked 30. This is an inexpensive set to assemble (at least in PR69),but all the coins are very attractive.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10766 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great set!!

Quote:
It's so nice seeing others doing Ike registry sets. Nickels_rule- as far as I know, you, me and jbuck are the only members doing graded Ike sets.

I have thrown my hat into the ring here. Have my first two coming in the mail...
Learn More...
United States
94221 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2019  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's a shot of my Eisenhower Basic Proof registry set, currently ranked 30. This is an inexpensive set to assemble (at least in PR69),but all the coins are very attractive.
Excellent!

Anyone reading this, if you want to see my Ikes, you can always check the link in my signature.
Valued Member
United States
445 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2019  11:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, I appreciate all the nice comments.

Quote:
Anyone reading this, if you want to see my Ikes, you can always check the link in my signature.

Where is your signature jbuck?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2808 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2019  08:10 am  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have thrown my hat into the ring here. Have my first two coming in the mail...

YES! Welcome to the club, CelticKnot! Looking forward to seeing these inaugural Ikes.

Quote:

Same here.
My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof ( PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Valued Member
United States
445 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2019  12:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the three Bicentennials I was missing but one of them is still registered to another set, that makes two I'm waiting on to be released by the previous owners. When they do and I can get them added to my inventory, I'll have two of the three sets I am working on complete.
Eisenhower Dollars Basic Set, Proof (1971-1978)
Eisenhower Dollars Basic Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof (1971-1978)
Eisenhower Dollars with Major Varieties, Circulation Strikes and Proof (1971-1978)

Not as Awesome as Darth's but I'm making progress. Now working on varieties and losing the 64's.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2637 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2019  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Quote:
Looks expensive

$29.00

Learn More...
United States
94221 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2019  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Below every post I make.
Valued Member
United States
445 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2019  3:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Quote:
Below every post I make.

Ahh...but to see it, a person has to have signature enabled in preferences....I didn't. Good to go now.
Learn More...
United States
94221 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2019  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
but to see it, a person has to have signature enabled in preferences.
That is odd. Must be a bug.

I will have to look into this.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10766 Posts
 Posted 04/29/2019  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think Nickels_rule just means that you can opt to view signatures (or not) and need to set preference accordingly in profile settings. I have that option disabled to save screen space - some signatures can get quite large.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 1,947Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.68 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05