Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My Basic Eisenhower Registry Set

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 1,946Next Topic
Page: of 3
Learn More...
United States
94221 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2019  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think Nickels_rule just means that you can opt to view signatures (or not) and need to set preference accordingly in profile settings.
Yup. Turns out that the profile screen for you plebeians is different than what I see as a mod unless I click a different link to view it in commoner mode where I see the option that I never knew exited.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

By the way, CK, you are missing out on some prime information in my signature.
Learn More...
United States
94221 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2019  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have that option disabled to save screen space - some signatures can get quite large.
For what it is worth, if you have had this turned off for a while, you might want to turn it back on. We have a newish policy in place to limit signature sizes. If you see something that looks too big, please report it.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10766 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2019  01:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...you plebeians...

For some reason, that reminds me of a line from Tropic Thunder...

Quote:
What do YOU mean, "you [plebians]"?!

Quote:
By the way, CK, you are missing out on some prime information in my signature.

Not anymore, I turned it back on shortly after I made my last post to see how bad it really was.

Quote:
you might want to turn it back on. We have a newish policy in place to limit signature sizes. If you see something that looks too big, please report it.

I have and I will.

I do realize the irony of turning off potentially ponderous signatures when I've put 4 quotes into one post. Sorry about that.
Learn More...
United States
94221 Posts
 Posted 05/01/2019  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
For some reason, that reminds me of a line from Tropic Thunder...
That made me giggle.

Quote:
Not anymore, I turned it back on shortly after I made my last post to see how bad it really was.

Quote:
I do realize the irony of turning off potentially ponderous signatures when I've put 4 quotes into one post. Sorry about that.
No worries.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 1,946Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05