Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Here. Is This Nero Coin Genuine? Please Advise

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2019  10:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientness to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Kushanshah, no it would not kill my interest in such things, however my wallet is feeling strained these days so I'm considering return the whole thing since the seller is listed on the noterious fake list. That's so weird and confusing how some of these coins could be legit and some not. I did buy some very expensive coins a while back -Widows Mite Judean Lepton Of Alex Janeaus, NGC 103-76 BC BIBLE-COIN JESUS ERA, Judaea, Valerius Gratus (AD 16-26) Prutah, Money of the Bible, NGC Genuine! I also got some really cool coins from World War 2 and 1912 and 1800s. I'd like to share them on this site in another post some day. Yes I definitely learned a lesson, hopefully a refund will make it not a costly one. I'll definitely do my homework some more on sellers and coin legitimacy before buying again. I know my Jesus era coins are legit though because they are sealed I can't even open it unless I break the box. I really appreciate everyones help here. This is a great site! Thanks!
United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2019  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ancientness to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for that information echizento, at least they are not all fake then. I'll have to sort the fake from the real - fun times haha

Thanks Spence, well I guess it's the best way to learn - I won't be forgetting this lesson in a hurry haha
Yes that would be great! I'll take some photos of the ones considered real and give a better look at them.
I'll also share the Jesus Era widows mite NGC legit money and WW2 moneys etc. Cheers!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05