Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 Uncirculated Set W\bonus W Cent

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1174 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2019  12:10 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just ordered the set. Will be interesting to see how these coins compare to the Rocket and the Explore and Discover sets.
Valued Member
United States
172 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2019  1:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andy Herkimer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In and out at 12.20pm with no problems. Ordered the silver proof set with it again as the mint "lost" my last order. First time they have lost an order and apparently it takes six weeks to investigate and credit me back.

I doubt the coins will be as nice as the Explore and Discover set, would be interesting if they were though.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2842 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2019  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Andy, I am sorry You too have had problems with the Mint. I ordered a few lots of the Silver Proof sets, 3 sets, there were no cents present. Fill out the forms and we should have those cents to you in 4-6 weeks........
Valued Member
United States
279 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2019  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not quite related but I returned a gold Apollo anniversary coin and it got lost for about two months, then it came back with a photocopied notice that it was sent outside of the 7 day window. They were counting the days it was lost and not the date they signed for the return, which was only 3 days after I received it. It took me calling about 10 times and then sending emails, but they just said it will get investigated by upper management, no follow-through. I finally sent an email asking to lodge a formal complaint and I CC'd the Mint Director, I just guessed what his email would be and it worked. A few days later they finally took some action. I hate to be the kind of person who does something like that, but I received better customer service from a dethroned Nigerian prince.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9807 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2019  12:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My subscription went through and mine should be in my mailbox in a week or so.

I've ordered both the Proof and Silver Proof sets with no missing/damaged W cents and have been very happy with mine. I expect the same from the UNC sets, but I guess time will tell. Note: my orders have been a subscription order of 2 sets so that could have something to do with it, I suppose.

Based on the posts here, clearly YMMV.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2019  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be ordering my usual three sets as soon as the two coin American Legion medal sets go on sale. Which will probably be gone by 12:05 with a mintage limit of 10,000.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.79 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05