Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Help 1936 Indian Head Five Cent Peace.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 847Next Topic  

United States
15 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  4:10 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Justin321 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Can someone tell me anything about this coin?

Pillar of the Community
Canada
3266 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well I can tell you it is a Buffalo nickel.. what questions are you asking about this coin..
I will get the mods to move it to the right forum..
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53443 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First, please remove it from the plastic and show us pics right-side up.

to the CCF!
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Justin321 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Srry about posting in the wrong spot. Ok here are better pics. Is it in ok shape?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2635 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is an exciting coin to have, but not valuable. It is a well circulated coin and a very common date.
Learn More...
United States
94141 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your post was moved to the appropriate forum for the proper attention.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53443 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks to be F or perhaps VF. very common date.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14565 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Worn common date Buffalo nickel that looks to have been lightly cleaned . Value :50 .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Pillar of the Community
United States
2383 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Circulated VF cleaned.

KK
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6911 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF

I concur with the reply above - this is a well worn and likely cleaned example of a lovely classic USA coin - now 83 years old.

Numismatic value is minimal.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Valued Member
Canada
314 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eternallogan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My dad's got a jar full of these he's hoarded from circulation over the past 40 years or so.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14565 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My dad's got a jar full of these he's hoarded from circulation over the past 40 years or so.

Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2019  11:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Justin321 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow,yeah my dad left a massive mix of coins to me its pretty overwhelming.
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2019  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1962penny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looks cleaned to me. itd be interesting to see what else you have justin!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20004 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2019  08:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Nice coin to start a collection with.
just carl
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 847Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05