Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1968 D LMC Possible DDO-003?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
735 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2019  6:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add lawest to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This looks like DDO-003 on Variety Vista but was hoping for feedback from the forum. I tried looking on coppercoins but I am having problems with the website... anyone else having problems with coppercoins site?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37281 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2019  10:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Note on Wexler's site, there was an issue with a doubled working hub. That hub created many dies that were used from different mints. So they are common. He does list a few that are doubled dies below this listing.
http://doubleddie.com/814660.html

Quote:

1968-P,D,S 1 WWHO-001 Doubled Working Hub
Description: A very slight CW spread shows on the LIBE of LIBERTY. A spread towards the rim shows on IGWT.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2019  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joe2758 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What kind of microscope is that?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
735 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2019  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lawest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

XT-lll micro stereoscope. I shoot photos with my Cannon G16 through one of the eye pieces. I don't recommend this as it is difficult to get a good focus without a lot of work

http://www.poly-medical.com/microscope2.htm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05