Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1963 Franklin Half Dollar

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
22 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2019  11:06 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jon milliken to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Should I send this half dollar in to be graded? Are these full bell lines or not? You're opinions are valuable to me.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4455 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2019  11:54 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS64
My best finds: 1999-WAM:http://goccf.com/t/332161 1988-RDV-6:http://goccf.com/t/335954#2873459 1986-Off-center: http://goccf.com/t/335952
1999 WAM #2:http://goccf.com/t/338710&whichpage=1
ANA id: 3194067
My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq...ukyxurAHKuRg
If you want to buy something or sell something or just talk, shoot me a PM!
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  12:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jon milliken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your input much appreciated!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11028 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Impossible to grade without full coin photos .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
38036 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  10:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't grade from partial pics.

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4194 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  10:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF

Quote:
Can't grade from partial pics.

I agree.Pictures are also over exposed and not 100% focused.
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jon milliken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to pass on sending this particular coin into be graded. I have found another one that Is in even better condition and will be sending that one in to be graded. Thanks everyone for the input the coin was inside plastic and I didn't want to remove it that's why the glare is in the coin. I will in future post try to take better pictures thanks again guys! I inherited my dad coin collection I literally have a ton of coin to go through. He was a billion collector and has so many silver coins. I'm really enjoying going through all the coins and I'm learning a lot I may have just found my new hobby!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11028 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  1:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
He was a billion collector and has so many silver coins. I'm really enjoying going through all the coins and I'm learning a lot I may have just found my new hobby!

Do you mean he was a Bullion collector ? Have fun going through all your new inherited coins .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Pillar of the Community
United States
6027 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just remember that you will end up paying a decent price to get it slabbed. If not MS65 or more, you will not likely make back your money if you try to sell. If you want it to be slabbed just b/c you like slabbed coins in your collection, then goo for it. Just also know you might be able to buy one already slabbed in the same condition for less than what it wouyld cost to send it in (postage and all_

Check the sold prices on eBay to find what already graded halves of this same date have sold for. 1963 is a very common date. A lot of people rush to get something graded and end up losing money on the deal. This is just one reason you can find so many cheap slabs on eBay. The slabbing companies like this kind of situation b/c they make money off of it.
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2019  4:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jon milliken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Haha yes bullion collection! I have a bunch of coin to send I. To get graded I'll post pics as I find them &
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05