Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Samsung 8s Pictures Of Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
357 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2019  7:37 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add woodcr to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I will have a new phone next week.
My present phone is so many generations back it does little and very different from this phone that I am getting. I would appreciate some info on best settings to use that this site accepts. I know it does jpeg and I will have to learn all features, some info would be helpful if anyone knows.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12028 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2019  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@wcr, presumably you have seen the tutorial on posting images (link below just in case not).

https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...g-images.asp

A few tips and pearls:

1. well lit
2. in focus
3. cropped to the edge of the coin
4. white background
5. no larger than 300 k
6. hold the phone horizontally so that your images aren't accidentally rotated 90 degrees
7. include overalls of both the obv and rev plus one or two close-ups of any areas of interest
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
United States
726 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2019  3:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimNWLincoln to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Place the phone on a stack of books (or other object) so it is steady and camera lenses is directly over the coin. Set the phone to take pictures with a voice command - ie smile, capture etc... you could also look for a tripod or other method to hold the camera steady while you take the photo without touching the camera (which introduces some shake). Good luck - look forward to seeing some pictures.
Valued Member
United States
444 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2019  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joecoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some phones you can set a delay so the shake will be eliminated
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05