Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Vespasian? Roman Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Poland
29 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  5:07 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add WalterS to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello guys, can u tell me Something about That coin, I bought it recently for quite low price but now I Have some doubts about wether its fake Or Real coin. The letters seems to be too sharp for such an old coin, can u help me with this?

CCF Advertiser
Learn More...
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Check louisvillekyshop's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add louisvillekyshop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not Vespasian, Titus:

https://www.acsearch.info/search.html?id=4034083

(Looks fine to me but you need to post weight and size.)
Edited by louisvillekyshop
07/17/2019 6:20 pm
CCF Advertiser
Learn More...
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Check louisvillekyshop's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add louisvillekyshop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Edge photo as well please...
Pillar of the Community
United States
512 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add travelcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin looks to be fine, but as LV says, a pic of the edge would help. BTW - Also did a quick search on the fake coin reports, nothing there a match
Poland
29 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  6:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WalterS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Diameter: 55mm Weight: 9.51g

CCF Advertiser
Learn More...
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Check louisvillekyshop's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add louisvillekyshop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your coin can't be 55 mm. Might you have measured it incorrectly?
Poland
29 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  7:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WalterS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah my bad, you are right, diameter is half of 55mm So about 27-28mm
CCF Advertiser
Learn More...
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Check louisvillekyshop's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add louisvillekyshop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I personally would not worry about the coin, looks fine to me. Coins can get porous from a water environment I have often thought.
Poland
29 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2019  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WalterS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your help @louisvillekyshop , I Hope the coin has any value because of the age
Edited by WalterS
07/17/2019 7:40 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05