Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Indian Cents For Free, Basically

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41271 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2019  6:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Digging around, I found a couple of rolls of common Indian cents that I'd like to give away. These are all nice full G to VG coins with no problems. I'll send 4 of them (all different dates, with one in the 1890s) for just a loose First Class stamp.

Have 25 packages made up, PM me if interested.

Frog

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11593 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2019  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another nice offering by coinfrog . The community thanks you .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41271 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2019  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tony - Nice words, thanks. Hope I get some replies!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17351 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2019  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Although ill pass, Frog. Your generosity is appreciated.

But you didn't say a first class stamp from NOW. I have zillions of blocks of 8 first class
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3373 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2019  8:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll take a set, thanks for the generous offer! PM sent.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4621 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I PM you yesterday for a set but have not heard back yet. Great offer. Thanks
Pillar of the Community
United States
5929 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice of you to release your cents to the group.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8203 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  10:20 am  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You frog!
Hope a princess gives you a kiss someday.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41271 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the comments. These are nice coins for sure. Don't worry, I'll get back to everyone as soon as possible.
Valued Member
United States
493 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent Mr. Frog.
Pillar of the Community
United States
661 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flag4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Froggy mail sent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
568 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog is the most generous member I've seen on here.
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get - Forrest Gump

Finally building up my own Lincoln Cent Collection! Check it out here: http://goccf.com/t/349472

Best Circulation/CRH Find So Far: http://goccf.com/t/349510
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41271 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2019  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kind of you. Just a reminder that this offer is open to anyone, even if I've sent you something in the past. I just want these coins to have a good home.
Edited by Coinfrog
08/21/2019 3:57 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1878 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2019  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm surprised there is not more interest Froggy.
PM coming.

Maybe you should put the word "giveaway" in the title.
Edited by Tunnioc
08/22/2019 10:51 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
794 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2019  10:59 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM coming
Valued Member
United States
346 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YNumismetals Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM on its way, I just have to find some stamps!
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.98 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05