Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint New Listing On Schedule For A 2019 Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,581 / Views: 97,897Next Topic
Page: of 106
Pillar of the Community
United States
910 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
all sold in less than 1 min
39 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xorbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw the add to cart button, but then the site froze and returned a bunch of errors.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1269 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wornslick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have one in my cart, got all the payment info in and when I went to place my order I got an error message. Oh well!
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I never even saw the add to cart. Did freeze up for 15-20 seconds.
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't even get that far. I guess you need to have an ordering bot to have a chance at these ones.
Valued Member
United States
80 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bcuda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I clicked on the add to cart button and it went to an error page. then took me to checkout and said item in cart was unavailable. Typical mint website freezing up also just like when they had the initial offering.
Valued Member
United States
265 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HumblePie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the Coin in my cart and went to checkout, by the time I entered my security code and went to the last stage of checkout, it said the item was no longer available. I was at my computer 5 mins beforehand and started the process as soon as it popped up, I was quick, never froze. I guess I am meant not to have this Coin. I'm done trying.

Do you think these were Coins that were sent back? or?
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shaney777 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have officially wasted a lot of time and given a lot of effort to getting it, all with no results, so I am happy the stupid thing is finally sold out for good! At 11:59 I got the "oops...something went wrong" page, and it didn't refresh until 12:01. By then, they're obviously gone. I read that some Instagram group can flood servers with traffic in order to have first dibs at this type of stuff. Apparently they do it often for limited edition shoes. Maybe that happened here! I would like to know how some people get "in" and others get the same message I did, or they get the product in their bag, only for it to get taken back out. What determines it? Location? Internet speed? ISP?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10621 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tried to get one and got as far as having it in my shopping cart after a bunch of errors and timeouts. But, like others, when I went to check out it was no longer available. Oh well!
Pillar of the Community
United States
910 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am happy the stupid thing is finally sold out for good!

It's not yet
Pillar of the Community
United States
2390 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for all that tried and didn't get one!
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm surprised they sent a text saying it would go for sale at a certain time. Wonder if they're going to do away with the early morning release when new stock becomes available.
39 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xorbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Need a lottery system so the same group of "automated buyers" don't keep hammering the server with bots. For instances, 75000 pre-orders that can be placed all day no rush, then the next day 30000 are randomly selected.
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  3:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

It's not yet

According to the Coin World article it is but ya never know. Release #3 maybe?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1269 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wornslick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Quote:

It's not yet

Yeah, next time they will have 50 for sale!
Page: of 106 Previous TopicReplies: 1,581 / Views: 97,897Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05