Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 New Master Club Coin

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2019  4:08 pm Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Free to Master Club Platinum Plus and Prestige Members:

2019 $20 Proof 38mm 9999Ag - Iconic Maple Leaves

I just received my new 2019 Master Club Coin and just wanted to share some pictures of what the coin looks like to all coin community members. I like this coin the most compared to the previous ones. What are your thoughts on this years free coin.

Sorry for the quality of pic's:

"If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurt"
Edited by jimper
09/14/2019 6:17 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
29460 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2019  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like it. How much does it cost to be a member?
John1

PS-Just looked it up on the bay,and the proof looks even better.
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Edited by John1
09/14/2019 4:13 pm
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2019  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@John1

you can't purchase a membership to become a Master Club member, you have to buy coins from the RCM.

$5,000.00 to $999.99 = Platinum Plus = Free annual coin
$10,000.00 and above = Platinum Prestige = Free annual Coin
Bedrock of the Community
United States
29460 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2019  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the info jimper.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4063 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2019  12:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kruger-Gray"s classic maple leaves design from 1937 always looks good!

Is the silver coin gold-plated? Or is it just your lighting?

Glad you like it! What was last year's coin?

I enjoy having the 2012 half-ounce silver cent with rose-gold plating on the leaves in my collection. Its classic look appeals to me!

Edited by commems
09/15/2019 12:11 am
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2019  02:45 am  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@commems

Yes it's gold plated. Looks great in hand.
Last years coin was the Pure Silver Gold-Plated Coin - Iconic Maple Leaves - Mintage: 6,000 (2018).A trio of maple leaves as first seen on the world's first million-dollar coin released in 2007! My second favorite Master Club free coin.

Edited by jimper
09/15/2019 02:49 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
711 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2019  07:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JGG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If these are only for master's club members, how come you can find dealers who have lots of these?
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2019  11:17 am  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@JGG

Now: Free to Master Club Platinum Plus and Prestige Members:

Later on: They will be on RCM site for purchase for non members.

Note:
Last years coin had a mintage of 6000
This years coin has a mintage of 4500
Edited by jimper
09/15/2019 11:23 am
Learn More...
Canada
8608 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2019  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just bought one off eBay. It will fit nicely with my 1-cent collection...
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2019  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@SPP-Ottawa

Congrats!

Agreed, I will display this coin with a couple of the Big coin pennies.
Valued Member
Canada
234 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2019  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rjlavoie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi jimper. Thank you for sharing your pictures, they look great. I haven't yet received one of these, but after seeing your pictures I want one. I was wondering if there was something a little different that came with the coin? I've seen an order from the mint, but it was showing 2 items.
- 2019 $20 38mm 9999Ag - Iconic Maple Leaves (G) NO. 174533
- 2019 MC Free Coin bilingual Insert (Iconic Maple Leaves) NO. 176766
I was wondering if the insert is just the COA?

It looks like the coin will be for sale to lower level MC for $109.95, as item NO. 174493.
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2019  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@rjlavoie

This is what the insert looks like.

2019 MC Free Coin bilingual Insert:

Made it larger to readable.

Valued Member
Canada
234 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2019  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rjlavoie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is what the insert looks like.

2019 MC Free Coin bilingual Insert:

jinper
I wonder how many of those inserts went out?
Again, Thank you for sharing.
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2019  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@rjlavoie

Your welcome.

I imagine these inserts are for Master Club Members only who receive the coin for free.
Valued Member
Canada
199 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2019  10:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YesOrNo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also received the "Bilingual Insert." Is this collectable? Or it should go straight into the recycle bin?
Valued Member
Canada
412 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2019  10:43 am  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@YesOrNo

I'm keeping it and displaying it with the coin.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05