Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Star Note 2013 Series

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
18 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  10:32 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add OutlawboB to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Howdy yall. Here a star note I came across. Not to smart on them. I do know some worth $$$. Any comments would be thankfully.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4224 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too many circulation problems.
No extra value.
Keep it if you like star notes otherwise spend it.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OutlawboB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Manga. Think I save for grandson but I'll keep on digging
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17378 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  12:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Be sure to to let your grandson know why you are saving it. The more he knows now the better you will both feel about your collection.

I hope you are busy turning him into another addicted Numismatist.
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  01:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OutlawboB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He only 1 but I got him a little collection going. When he get little older wel 'll sit down and look at the.. I'm not to sure what a numismatist is.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2789 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  01:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Too many circulation problems.

Could you elaborate more on that because I don't understand why circulation problems would affect the value of any star note?

Would circulation problems adversely and equally affect the value of any other lower mintage paper notes that are normally high dollar items?

Finally, where's the best place to go for up-to-date pricing for paper bills and whether or not there are current/adverse conditions affecting their existing values?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
29460 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  04:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Currency notes as with coins,condition is everything. The more rare the item the more flaws are accepted like poor condition.Here is a link on star notes http://www.mycurrencycollection.com...notes/lookup
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
2295 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  08:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Finally, where's the best place to go for up-to-date pricing for paper bills and whether or not there are current/adverse conditions affecting their existing values?

I'm not sure what the second question in this sentence is asking...

As John1 mentioned, condition dictates value on just about every collectible...baseball cards, coins, paper money, postcards, bottles, road maps, lunchboxes etc. Modern star notes included. If something is rare or scarce the condition is less of a factor. It's a supply & demand thing.
Edited by SteveInTampa
09/21/2019 08:38 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
41326 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05