Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Indian Cents For Free, Basically - Part 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 916Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
49487 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  8:31 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Okay so here's the deal. Two (2) IHCs from the 1880s and Three (3) IHCs from the 1890s for 2 loose First Class stamps. All solid coins, no junk.

Conditions -

1) Different dates from the 1880s are my choice.

2) Dates from the 1890s are your choice as long as supplies last. Will advise if I am out of your selected date and ask for alternate. EXCLUDES 1894.

Ten (10) sets available.

PM me.

Edited by Coinfrog
10/12/2019 8:32 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13771 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow another great deal from coinfrog .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Pillar of the Community
United States
3350 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  10:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your one of the top members who make this site GREAT
Valued Member
Canada
484 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is very generous of you Coinfrog. PM sent.
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2019  5:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YNumismetals Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
pm sent... Coinfrog, you are too generous.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
49487 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2019  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, everyone. I'm retired and no one in my family wants these, so I'm happy to see them in collectors' hands. I'll keep coming up with new deals.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2145 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2019  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin frog when you decide to put up an 1877 let me know, I'll send you at least 3 stamps
Pillar of the Community
United States
2145 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2019  1:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you sir, I got my package.. YOU ARE THE MAN!!
Valued Member
United States
202 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2019  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received the Indian cents today. Thanks Coinfrog!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
49487 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sold out and it looks like everyone has received their coins.
Valued Member
179 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog is officially awesome!
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 916Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05