Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Foreign Coins For Free, Basically!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1217 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  10:56 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
As I have been the generous recipient of coinfrogs give away and as I have a lot of foreign coins, I would like to do the same as several other posters on here.

If you send me 2 first class stamps I will send you 4 foreign coins, vast majority being Portuguese coins (the Escudo and centavo). I have also a few Canadian and other currencies so you may get a few different countries. None of the them are BU, they are circulated but no junk coins. I have currently 15 sets. First 15 people get them. If you want all Portuguese or all Canadian, let me know, I should be able to make it work for the first 10 at least.

These are what the Portuguese coins looks like.

PM me and I'll send you my address.

Thanks
Edited by hfjacinto
10/13/2019 10:57 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
32054 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  05:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is very generous of you
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
1217 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  09:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In case you are wondering, this is what a typical set will look like, I'll try to include at least 1 high value coin in each set (200$00 Escudo or $1 Canada Loon).

United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vetgezzer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't understand PM to you. But would like to take you up on the Portuguese coins. Not sure how this works, *** Private information removed by Staff. Please do not post your address/email/phone number etc. ***
Nam vet in S FL starting to look for any foreign coins to create a different and interesting collection for viewing. Thank you.

Email sent to new member - referred to coin dealer in his area
rggoodie
Pillar of the Community
United States
4917 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OP...

Very thoughtful and generous of you!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1217 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2019  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

You need 50 posts to send a private message.
Valued Member
United States
140 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2019  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RECEIVED TODAY NICE COINS THANK YOU
Pillar of the Community
United States
1217 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Almost all of the high value coins are gone. Offer still stands but I'll put in as many coins as I can for the 2 stamps.
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tornandfrayed75 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent
This is extremely generous of you. Thank you!!
Valued Member
179 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2019  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add James Hicks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice! You are a good person!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1217 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2020  10:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty much all the coins have been sent out. Thank you all for helping cleaning out duplicates. This offer is over.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05