Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Need To Drop A Few Hints For Christmas? Print This Page!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1598 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  12:54 am Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Get this one before it's gone!

"Shine, shine, a Roosevelt dime
All the way to Baltimore and running out of time" - Tom Waits 'Clap Hands'

Pillar of the Community
United States
1539 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  02:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alpha2814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Juuuuuust out of my price range. Gotta move the decimal point several places to the left, then it's mine.
Working on: Indian quarter eagles, Chinese pandas, and San Francisco tokens; upgrading my Peace dollar and US Type sets

"Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action; fear is what stops you, and makes you weak."
-- Sinestro to (my avatar) Hal Jordan, "Green Lantern" (2011)
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10413 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  02:57 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would, but that Pop 2/0 for the quarter eagle? Meh. Kinda spoils the whole bunch.
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4720 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  09:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool but like already said move the decimal point 6 places and maybe.
Secret Santa look here to see what I have.

http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18739 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would need several of those so I could place them in different places around the house. However, only one available so I'll pass.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8270 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  09:26 am  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those were my duplicates.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Edited by TNG
11/21/2019 09:27 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
659 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  10:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I doubt Santa thinks I've been that nice.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1518 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  10:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm holding out for a date-matched set.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12050 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder , at that price does he include Free Shipping ?
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16016 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2019  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have no interest in gold.

Where are the dimes?
Gary Schmidt
Edited by Conder101
11/21/2019 11:28 am
Learn More...
United States
79391 Posts
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05