Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1859 Indian Head Cent, Grade?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 543Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
513 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  8:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add KYCopperCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
New photo setup, let me know what you think!

Also, this coin was purchased along with the 2 Flying Eagle cents as a lot of 3 coins for 60 bucks, think I did pretty good...

Pillar of the Community
United States
577 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bill069 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
EF-45, but wait for others.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
48867 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say AU-55, with distracting spots. Sounds like a fantastic deal.
Pillar of the Community
United States
510 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Check Onedollarbillnut's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Onedollarbillnut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
XF-45, might need a acetone bath
Tim Hughes
Pillar of the Community
United States
8091 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
AU-55
Sets in progress... Washington quarters, 7070 Type Set, WLH Short Set
View my collection here! http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10518
ANA: 3183215
Pillar of the Community
United States
513 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  01:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KYCopperCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it me or is there an MPD 5 on her neck? I just happened to notice it...

I overlaid a cutout of the 5 in the date beside what looks to be an mpd 5.
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  03:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Suomi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd say 45-50
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13620 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
EF-48 , Dirt and crud in all those typical areas . A lot of friction on feather tips , hair curls and face . Sorry ,not my cup of tea .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Pillar of the Community
United States
7595 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic student to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Au55. Nice remaining luster. Great buy!
Pillar of the Community
United States
8876 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i'd give it a bath to see what happens. the eye appeal for me is on the lower end for AU coin. technically i'd call AU55 but that cheek bothers me a lot which is in the key area of the entire coin.
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 543Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05