Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Wide A M 1999 Hopeful Contender.

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1900 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  04:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your close inspection has paid off!

Sounds like you have good advice here.
Don't wash or clean it as it takes away from it's natural beauty.
If you can, get a plastic holder for it, or something to protect it.
Keep hunting for more!
We'll be looking for of your finds!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6781 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  06:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice find.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
854 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! I must have looked at 4 dozen of these kind of posts and always it's been a close AM. You made my day to finally see a post that was one!
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  8:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add heavymetal to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! Nice find!
Valued Member
United States
204 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHI to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on the find and thanks for posting.

I'm curious how small amounts of zinc rot affect premiums on these coins now and in the future?
Valued Member
United States
267 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2020  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TwistedTrader to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Zinc rot on an error coin sucks!
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2020  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Matilda Sal to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BigKingdom-It always feels good to hear things like that! I'm glad I made your day!

Dear Mr. MercLover; the WAM CAM type varieties have been the easiest for ME to SEE and understand; reason why I spend most time looking for them. Many many many of the other favorites that everyone seems to be looking for-aren't quite a CLEAR to me yet.

Do you, or anyone else, have any suggestions: what should I start looking for next?! It terms of my being a beginner and being still pretty confused about doubling and all the different types of doubling. I've been reading and re-reading Wexler's lists.....looking at the photos closely etc......

Ya'll, give me something to start hunting for next! If that's not asking too much.

This is fun; but it can get discouraging....it's dumb for me to search for stuff that might me "a bit over my head right now"....
Thanks ya'll!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05