Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Common Date Morgan/Peace Dollar Prices

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
433 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  3:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
If you were to walk into any coin store around you, what would you say is a fantastic price for common date, cull, lower grade Morgans or Peace dollars.
One coin store has low grade 1921 Morgans for $16 and another has common date Morgans and Peace dollars for $20 each.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1234 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked up AU Peace dollars for $17. These are them.

Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  4:50 pm  Show Profile   Check Lancek's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Lancek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$20 is more than I would pay. With melt value on those at $14. If I'm going to pay a $6 premium on silver, I'd rather buy an uncirculated common date SAE.
Pillar of the Community
United States
617 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  6:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're numbers seem about right. At least in Pennsylvania. I would think the price should rise a few dollars in 2021 when the two commemoratives are released.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2724 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you are buying culls, then they should be spot price, if they are nicer than cull..as hfjacinto coins are..than yes there is a premium. we should all be buying coins where hfjacinto, is getting his..
Pillar of the Community
United States
1234 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry guys I can't tell where I buy I don't want you guys buying all my coins :)

I will say I've been PMed and told them where I purchase and people locally agree prices here are very reasonable, for coins that is, everything else we get scr3@3&
Edited by hfjacinto
01/15/2020 7:22 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05