Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Completed Presidential Dollars Dansco 8184

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  5:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Dynotech to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hell CC,

Here is the other edge lettering coin I completed a set with. The NIFC 2012 - on are low priority will add as I run into them from coin roll hunting or other opportunities. Just nice to complete this dansco.

Thanks,
Dyno

PS one thing Jbuck brought up in my edge lettering dollar coin tread was just collecting proofs as the back changed every year with the sacs. At least with the presidents you can use the obverse (the president) fr the date confirmation but still must deal with the edge for the P&D's.

As others have said in my edge lettering coins post is, Mint do what you want on the edge, but don't put the date and mint mark there. Please, pretty please?
Edited by Dynotech
01/20/2020 5:22 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
847 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice set Dyno!
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dynotech to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks CitationSquirrel. The Dansco presidential albumns are really nice I must say. Each section has a history page and bio of each president. I though this was a nice touch to the albumn.
Edited by Dynotech
01/20/2020 6:01 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1223 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great Job!! I'm starting to appreciate Dansco albums more :) this is a nice set!
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dynotech to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
BTW I only had to buy the Washington proof. The rest are at face value from coin roll hunting. I ran into someones dump and kept going back until it dried up. So big win there.
Learn More...
United States
82686 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  11:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done!

Quote:
PS one thing Jbuck brought up in my edge lettering dollar coin tread was just collecting proofs as the back changed every year with the sacs. At least with the presidents you can use the obverse (the president) fr the date confirmation but still must deal with the edge for the P&D's.
Yup! Also, I feel the dates are more important here so you can confirm that you have the Cleveland dollars in the right places.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10249 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice, Dynotech!

Quote:
I'm starting to appreciate Dansco albums more :) this is a nice set!

Don't get too appreciative... we're not certain what the future holds for Dansco albums.
Edited by CelticKnot
01/21/2020 2:34 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add malgal to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Looks good.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05