Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

How To Contact A Moderator Or Admin For CCF?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

7 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  4:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Butch Cassidy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have a very basic question about my membership and have not gotten any response from the "contact us" link. I submitted the "contact us" form when I created my membership account with a simple question.

Is there an admin or moderator that can assist me with a very basic membership question?

Regards,
Paul
Edited by Butch Cassidy
01/25/2020 4:53 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1405 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin Community Support, Suggestions, and Feedback

Its at the bottom of all forums page.
Edited by keith12
01/25/2020 5:08 pm
7 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Butch Cassidy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I've submitted it several times but with no response. Can an admin or moderator please contact me. Thank you!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3134 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When did you ask? Give them some time-they are volunteers.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14749 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  5:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@BC, if it is about your avatar request, I can tell you that Bobby seems to do these in batches and so it can take a little while before he gets to yours. Either way, having patience will be required. That will be a pretty sweet avatar when it is uploaded--well done.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Edited by Spence
01/25/2020 5:43 pm
7 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Butch Cassidy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I submitted my question on Jan 22, and daily thereafter lol. So that is just 3 days. I'll try to have more patience. ;-)
Thanks!
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20324 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2020  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have answered every single email you have sent me, even though it's now sometimes 2 a day. So I suggest you get an email that works.

But now since you've got it all figured out and think all members can see your email address, and have your panties in a wad over something that's not even true (as I've explained a dozen times), I will do exactly as you asked in your last email and delete all your posts and your account.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05