Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Nice Kiwi Haul Of Some American Klassix

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
New Zealand
290 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  10:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
These coins are all from a collection I got for $100.
I have already posted a 1917D Standing liberty type one quarter.

But here is more

Some nice Dimes for you

Top row 1916S VF30 and 1912 Barber (Full Liberty and probably VF or close to it)

Middle Row 1916S (Stunning AU with FSB) 1940 vf

Bottom 1917S and 1916 (Both VF to EF)

Do you like them?
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Valued Member
New Zealand
290 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2020  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some creamy Nickels for you including a very nice 1913 Type 1 - must be at least XF

Top row 1916S and 1928 (Close to EF at least)

1927S and 1913 Bottom (About VF with a full horn, but Native American quite worn. The 1913 is creamy as well - Love that coin.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
32608 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  05:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice haul. Just so you know your pics are a bit blurry.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Learn More...
United States
15344 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  06:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those are some nice pick-ups. If you can take really clear overall pics, consider cross posting that '16-S Dime to the US classic coin grading section and some folks will give their opinions as to the grade and whether the bands are fully separated.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
46013 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  08:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great haul, congrats!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12940 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pick up , congrats .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Learn More...
United States
83971 Posts
Valued Member
New Zealand
290 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trying to get some better photos of them. Real hard with my cheap cellphone.

The family of 1916 and 1917 dimes. I tried to get close ups on the 2 best coins 1916s and 1917 but this is best I could do.

A selection of V nickels including a super worn 1888 - but wow never seen one that old

A dark shot of some 1916s and 1917d pennies, again mostly EF. Even if my quarter is a fake - all this makes up for it.

Valued Member
New Zealand
290 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry backs of those pennies

Indian is 1904, but Veridgris yet EF details.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.61 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05