Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Shiny Or Detial Pics For Grading And Or Buying Thgoughts?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
222 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  2:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
So been thinking about this what would your as a buyer or grader to see A, or B. Ive noticed PCGS coin images are sometimes detailed or shinny as heck. so wonder thoughts?
And sorry if this topic doesn't belong here.
Pillar of the Community
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why not both?
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
222 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
fair enough, lol
Pillar of the Community
United States
892 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yours or Are you looking to buy them? For me it would be a NO SALE to much staining and slight off center strike. There are still better 1994 D'S out there. I found this one a week ago coin roll hunting a bank roll wrapped by Loomis. I would say they are spenders You might find a whole roll on ebay look around and HAPPY HUNTING

Edited by Daves Errors
02/21/2020 5:04 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16334 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Both have evidence of circulation, I would not be interested in either.

Dave is dead-on, these are plentiful in 63-65RD, look for something better.
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Pillar of the Community
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gincoin43 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Both have evidence of circulation, I would not be interested in either.

He was asking for advice on which picture of the same coin was better.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
222 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Gincoin43^^
Pillar of the Community
United States
892 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Neither one. A. Is to dark and not enough detail is visible. For grading B. to fuzzy to se any Details MUCH better pictures are need to see the coin. It hard to get good pictures if you don't have the right Photo Equipment. EVEN MY photo of my coin is washed out with glare. A is better them B. but try to get a lil more light so you can see more detail its to dark.
Edited by Daves Errors
02/21/2020 10:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2817 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ Gincoin43..thanks for clearing up this post...I was wondering what he was asking?... Now, I can say B
Valued Member
United States
459 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2020  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KYCopperCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps if posted separately they'd be better, as one large photo it doesn't allow us to see them in large enough detail to make much judgement I believe.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
222 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2020  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
far enough KY, thank you all for input everyone, and next time ill try explaining my question better^^.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05