Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 P Jefferson Nickel DDR.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 1,921Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
333 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2020  8:22 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Curveball to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Keep finding theses in bunches like 4 or 5 back to back here's one of them. images taken should be able to show the doubling if u know what to look for they all seem to have die like chip or gouge its very raised and visible. 4 rolls searched I found 13 all are resembling same die chip or gouge and very strong and prominent doubling under right side of center door way. I'm not sending these in to get attributed its not important to me but if anyone else comes across this die please post.

Bedrock of the Community
26893 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2020  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's time to submit them to doubleddie.com. John Wexler will list them.
Valued Member
United States
333 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2020  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Curveball to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't want the credit Errers and Varietys just knowing I found it is good enough for me let someone else send in this very nice DDR. its strong. One of my favorites since the 2008P.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4616 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2020  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds!

-CH27
Collector of U.S. varieties and errors
Valued Member
United States
333 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2020  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Curveball to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks CoinHunter27
Pillar of the Community
United States
710 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2020  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyes4Error to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock of the Community
26893 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2020  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why don't you want to submit them?
Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2020  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like Curveball said, some of us are not in it for the credit, let someone else take credit for them. I and a lot of other people have rolls of RPMs, and DD not submitted.
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  10:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rambles to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I dont have a pic handy, but I found a 2020 P Jefferson with a nice cud error on left edge of the Montichello. Also something funky going on with pillar just right of the doorway. darn I wish I had a pic to post right this sec! Lol
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
47862 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The last image show a DDR on the door of the building. That is the only area for a DDR on them. The 'M" is showing Machine Doubling. (Image 3.)
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
703 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2020  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ElonU to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can definitely see the DDR at the top of the center doorway. Those are fun to find!
Looking to upgrade these dates for my Kennedy Dansco album: http://goccf.com/t/383320
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
47862 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2020  3:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well keep checking that site from time to time to see what number he gives that die.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 1,921Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05