Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

How Can I Have Acces To Bank Services In The New York State ?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 330Next Topic  
Canada
3 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2020  10:53 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Silver finder to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I would like to know if canadian can easily open to us banks?
I have bmo and rbc accounts in Canada. They have patiner in the us, but the informations about where are the bank where I would be able To Her rolls are not availables or I dont know where To look at th web site. Easy question should be easy To find. I Guess I need help.
With the covid situation , the bank arent giving access To cross border informations. They re concerned about other things.
I'm new into the roll hunting. I dont have access To US coins . And buying coins with ebay isn't cheap.
Is there tips u can give To a canadian who realy likes the US coins.
Learn More...
United States
87665 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3350 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2020  1:05 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is quite easy to open a US Bank account in the US . Your biggest issue right now is getting there to open
one, as the border is essentially shut down to casual travel .
You need positive ID , proof of address and MUST fill out some IRS and Patriot Act forms .
Other than that easy peasy !
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3490 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2020  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just wait patiently until the border re-opens for casual travel, although I doubt that this will happen before July.
Canada
3 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2020  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver finder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Realy?
Wow, I thought that it would be mutch difficult. With all the security question. Not that I would be a concern for the border or any agency.
P.s I'm french canadian
And I'm writing with a cell with a small cell. Not easy To write english .
Im eager To be able To buy rolls. Your coins are so Nice... such the french coins both republic state.
No politic . Thanks you of your time.
Canada
3 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2020  12:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Silver finder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello again guys,
I was woundering if u knew when would be open the border?
Im eager to cross the border. Our good prime minister isn't eager To open ours borders.
I hope u re doing fine and good roll hunting.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 330Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05