Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2000 Penny With Severe Mint Damage Withddo &md!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 373Next Topic  

United States
39 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  6:58 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Sandman229 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
2000 penny with severe mint damage but with DDO and MD is it worth more than face and any idea if it has any VALUE?

Pillar of the Community
United States
2908 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NOT a mint error. PMD. No value above face, in fact, spend it before zinc rot sets in and diminishes it to nothing.
ša va bien aller
Edited by merclover
05/26/2020 7:58 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4007 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  7:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fenton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree spender, PMD, no value.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
48916 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
45164 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like it should stop sunbathing in the parking lots. You might get run over.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Valued Member
United States
126 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeadElvis to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it just me? These modern coins are so crap I'm forcing myself to search them because the bank can't send me boxes via drive-thru. (agreed, 2000 ain't that modern). I have to force myself to look at Shield Cents. I'm taking my anger out on any post 2000 cent. After 2010 I toss them unless I see two ears.

Edited by DeadElvis
05/26/2020 8:56 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
45164 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Take a look at the three sites to see what to look for. On the single squeeze dies ( the crap you don't like) has the doubling in different areas you may not be considering. See where to look and move onto the next coin. Stop looking for a doubled die where they are not found. I still see new ones found that I didn't know that are out there.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Valued Member
United States
431 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RobO411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lol. I call my bank and make appointment to pick up boxes from inside. I really never understood why banks closed for walk ins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2908 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2020  05:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
[quoteI really never understood why banks closed for walk ins.][/quote]

Could it be because everyone off the street is wearing a mask?
ša va bien aller
Pillar of the Community
United States
1445 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2020  08:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This coin seems to have MD on it.
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 373Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05